Heroics & Ros 1/300 - 6mm English Civil War figures (77 figs total) [EBay]

Heroics & Ros 1/300 - 6mm English Civil War figures (77 figs total)

21 Roundhead Cavalry including 3 command figures 56 Pikemen in two poses including 6 command figures w/o pikes
Reply to
Bruce Duty

Either you're new here or you're a stupid, inconsiderate moron. In the hope that it's the former, in the future, please post your self- serving ebay auctions *all* in the same message and do it only *once*.

-- C.R. Krieger RMS Spamcop ...

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

There are only 6 to 10 posts a day here on this fairly dead discussion group. I for one don't mind the individual posts. I don't think Bruce is stupid or a moron and it's you who is inconsiderate for calling people names.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

...and if you are interested in what he has to sell, having the item name in the header is a lot better than having to open the message to see what is there. Just don't open what you aren't interested in. But, then Krieger is only joking when he calls people stupid or other names.

Reply to
willshak

after 5 polite requests, it's obvious mikey moron won't get it. put him in your asshole killfile.

Reply to
someone

I didn't call anyone any names - yet. I simply suggested the possible alternatives. And, since you are apparently oblivious to how 'crossposting' works, you don't seem to understand that Bruce, here, is cluttering up the fairly active rec.models.scale group as well. If he simply confines his multiple posts to r.g.m.h, I've got no problem with him.

LOL! Hey, Bill, I owe ya a beer or somethin' over that one! Any chance you'll be in Chattanooga over Memorial Day? Wisconsin any other time? Then we can both be stupid enough to annoy the waitstaff. =;^)

-- C.R. Krieger

Reply to
C.R. Krieger