Irish's hurricane

Hy,
I 've an old aeromater decal sheet about "foreign hurricane ".
I search some details about the Irish's hurricane
- what sort of propeller (Watts, De Havilland or Rotol);
- gun sight (cross, reflector)
- antenna mass (short, length or less)
Thanks at all.
Best regards
Laurent
snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.fr
The Irish Air Corp received:
1 Mk I during 1942 that crash landed in Ireland and was interned, repaired and put into service.
4 more Mk Is during 1943 (from RAF Depots).
Later on (date uncertain) they received 7 more Mk Is and 6 Mk IICs (all ex-RAF).
So in general, the answer to your questions are that they would have had either the DH or Rotol props, all had reflector sights and the photos of those I have seen show no antenna.
The decal sheet represents number 105 which was a Mk I (presumably one of the machines received in 1943).
Nat Richards

and
either
have
the
Were these interned or were they bought up surplus after the war? Mike IPMS

They were actually denavalized Seafires, and were purchased postwar. PT
According to what I have read it was both, after the war they bought some T Mk IX, I even read somewhere that they were made on the request of the Irish.
--

Claus Gustafsen
Strandby Denmark