Is everybody in the U.S. ready...

to change the time on their computers tonight?? Isn't it wonderful what Congress does for us?? :-(

Bill Shuey

"All persons employed inside the Washington beltway, irregardless of political affiliation, are united by one overriding philosophical imperative, complete contempt for the American taxpayer"!

Reply to
Bill Shuey

The fix is in on my Macs...they'll do it by themselves.

Reply to
Rufus

huh? is it that time already? i thought that was on sundays? where am i?

Reply to
someone

Irregardless ?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Daylight saving?

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

It *was* Sunday when it changed - 0200.

Keeping up with DST is the one thing MS Win apparently does well.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Reply to
John DeBoo

...or the local time on my handheld GPS.

Reply to
Rufus

Well, my VCRs change automatically, but they are 10 years old so...........

Reply to
Tom

Reply to
John DeBoo

Bill Shuey wrote: : : to change the time on their computers tonight?? Isn't it wonderful : what Congress does for us?? :-( : There are few things more irrational than a politician attempting to show the "little people" what it has done for the lately, and why it deserves to be returned to the feed trough.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

When one never changes to 'standard' one does not need to bother changing back. Nice of you all to finally catch up. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

well at least until November......

there are some clocks in the house that I never get around to changing....Sort of like Gomez Addams.

Craig

Reply to
crw59

they're freaky and they're creepy, the rms fam-a-leeee!!!!!

Reply to
someone

Are you talking about Dennis again?????

Reply to