Long Island Miniature Model Show 2005

The Long Island Historical Miniatures Collectors Society will present their

25th Anniversary Show and competition at the Freeport Recreation Center 130 E. Merrick Road, Freeport, Long Island, New York 11520 on Saturday November 19,2005, from 9 AM to 5 PM. Competition includes figures, armor, planes, ships, war game figures, and sci-fi horror. Large vendor area - appears we'll also be having some new vendors this year. Figure raffle and auction. For details email me or snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut