Looking for a company that paints Chrome look on plastic HELP!!!!!

hey People Can anyody help me locate a company that will paint some of my plastic for my mtorcycle with that Chrome look?

They paint models with chrome platic so maybe i can get my plastic adlight bucket done, can ANYONE help????

714-283-5725

I am in Orange calif Thanks for looking. Steve

http://130.58.81.206:8080/SOHC4

Roadster1928

Steve, There is a company that does chrome plating on plastic. Chrome-Tech U.S.A.

2314 Ravenswood Rd. Madison Wi 53711
I have used their service before and was well pleased with the results. Hope this helps. Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

why don't you buy some Alclad II chrome paint and use that, it really looks like chrome

Reply to
Ted Taylor