Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You can email me at any of the following addresses: Thanks, Sam snipped-for-privacy@samsroverdogs.com snipped-for-privacy@gantabot.com snipped-for-privacy@slickbillspoliticalbiz.com snipped-for-privacy@getthefourthedition.com snipped-for-privacy@slowmovingtrains.org snipped-for-privacy@gillionpossibilities.com snipped-for-privacy@spacemanspifflandsonthemoon.com snipped-for-privacy@goodmedicalinformation.org snipped-for-privacy@spanishtires.net snipped-for-privacy@goodwalkinggroup.com snipped-for-privacy@spotteddogteam.com snipped-for-privacy@greateditionz.com snipped-for-privacy@stillthebomb.com snipped-for-privacy@greatshowforyou.biz snipped-for-privacy@stingingrose.com snipped-for-privacy@greenapplez.com

Reply to
sam_brandt50

None of my cats have ever been named 'Spot' so I can't help with your question.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Just curious...Is this a phishing expedition for email addresses. Anyone out there know what this is about?

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

I'd say so. I surely did not respond to any of those listed.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Sounds like a pretty inefficient way to gather addresses. By simply pounding out random email "addresses" on the keyboard...you are bound to get far more legitimate ones, that you would by waiting for people to give you theirs.

Reply to
Greg Heilers