Looking for more information.

Hi I am interested in more information. Where is the best spot? You
can email me at any of the following addresses:
Thanks, Sam
snipped-for-privacy@samsroverdogs.com snipped-for-privacy@gantabot.com
snipped-for-privacy@slickbillspoliticalbiz.com
snipped-for-privacy@getthefourthedition.com snipped-for-privacy@slowmovingtrains.org
snipped-for-privacy@gillionpossibilities.com
snipped-for-privacy@spacemanspifflandsonthemoon.com
snipped-for-privacy@goodmedicalinformation.org snipped-for-privacy@spanishtires.net
snipped-for-privacy@goodwalkinggroup.com snipped-for-privacy@spotteddogteam.com
snipped-for-privacy@greateditionz.com snipped-for-privacy@stillthebomb.com
snipped-for-privacy@greatshowforyou.biz snipped-for-privacy@stingingrose.com
snipped-for-privacy@greenapplez.com
Reply to
sam_brandt50
None of my cats have ever been named 'Spot' so I can't help with your question.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
Just curious...Is this a phishing expedition for email addresses. Anyone out there know what this is about?
Doug Wagner
Reply to
Doug Wagner
I'd say so. I surely did not respond to any of those listed.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad Modeller
Sounds like a pretty inefficient way to gather addresses. By simply pounding out random email "addresses" on the keyboard...you are bound to get far more legitimate ones, that you would by waiting for people to give you theirs.
Reply to
Greg Heilers