M2A2 Bradley Interior

I have a friend who is planning to do an interior for his M2A2 using an M2 interior as a starting point. Do all M2A2's have fireing ports? He is sure they were ommited/removed, but pics I have found labeled M2A2 show them on the interior. I know about the change in the seating. Are there any other major changes needed? Thanks Chuck

Cfbush2000

Chuck, see my response to you in the Armorama forum. I have M2A2 interior photos in my motor pool gallery (see link in signature line).

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

Will do. Thanks Rob.