Mac Dill Airfest 2007

went to Mac Dills airfest this weekend took tons of photos including
closeups Osprey V22 tilt mech and landing gear F-22 weapons bay closeups ext
will ne posting them in ABMS as soon as I get them d/l and catagorised
Reply to
Daryl
I wish I had been close enough to go. Did you see General Brian Doug Brown? He commands the special warfare school at MacDill? What a great guy! Doug was my neighbor and taught me to fly back in the '70s.
Oren Truitt
Reply to
Oren
No sorry never met the man