merkava

is there a homebuilt isreali kit? who makes the best kit overall? i have a friend who ran an anti-tank gun for the idf and he says he'd love a target. seems they used merkavas for mock battles. i asked him if he ever saw a super sherman and he said, ya, in a museum or stuck somewhere too hard to recover.

Reply to
someone

Tamiya does a 20+ year old Merkava 1 which is a prototype. Pretty nice kit. Academy does a Merkava 2 and 3 that are more up-to-date.

Reply to
RobG

ESCI did a nice 1/72 Merkava. I think that Italeri has re-released it.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

ok, thanks.

Reply to
someone

ouch, braille scale for armor!

Reply to
someone

I have a 1/72nd Revell-Germany Merkava that looks pretty nice, but it's still in the box. It does have the ball and cahim arrangement under the turret bustle, and I think that's a real plus.

Don H.

Reply to
Don Harstad

that is what makes it a merkava. that and the bial out hatch in the back, er, front, er, which way is up?

Reply to
someone

yeah, bookmarked and saved. very cool site, check it out, idf fans!

Reply to
someone