Micro Scale Decals, then and now.

Hi,
Not wanting to be troublesom, but it was a nicer, calmer world when you could depend on having a specific and generic Microscale decal set
available when you needed it.
What has become of the modeling world, that one must rush out and buy the current decal, model and detail kit, even if you might not need it today.
Reminds me of the May Company in the Cresnshaw shopping center in Los Angeles in the 1950s when all the women were picking over the sale items (at a feaver pitch) as if they would wither and die if they did not get the best item. Guess we and our women are not that different. ;-)
Just a thought.
Jim Klein
I miss Strombecker solid models :-((((((((
I agree with you. The same twenty model subjects seem to be produced over and again with after market accessories and decals. Not much else out there except for the smaller kits coming from eastern Europe.
wrote in message

I concur, now you gotta have a decal stash to match your kits. Give it a few years, we'll be able to print our own decals as good as the aftermarket companies. Of course the ink refills will cost more than a premium decal sheet! 8^) Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)