Mirage IIIE markings/colour question

I am building the Italeri 1/48 Kit of the above, in the markings of EC 2/13. French Air Force (silver overall). The instructions show a black curved shape on the intake sides and red decal for just behind the cockpit beside this. I feel the intake marking should be red also. Which is correct?

Regards and thanks in advance

Pat Macguire

Reply to
P & H Macguire

"P & H Macguire" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Pat,

Take a look at

the wrap in the link) There you'll see that both the intake marking and the marking behind the cockpit are in red.

HTH,

Steven

Reply to
Steven

As I thought!

Thanks for that, and what a wonderful site!

Regards

Pat Macguire

Reply to
P & H Macguire