Holy Cow!!

Further words unnecessary:

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

on 10/16/2007 2:40 AM Stephen Tontoni said the following:

Did he kill, or down, a seagull with the shock wave at the very beginning of the video?

Reply to
willshak

Gulls are tough. Even if he did, we have a few thousand extras around here we can transfer over to take their place. All they do is populate our landfills, poop on the beaches, pick on poor unsuspecting people while trying to enjoy a family picnic.

Reply to
bluumule

So naturally all RMSers will have to put their two bits in

Reply to
Andrew M