Mk-84 200lb general purpose bomb, measurement information????

I would like to make my own accurate 1/32nd scale Mk-84, 200lb general
purpose bomb, using a lathe. To make this possible I need accurate
measurement information of the Mk-84 2000lb bomb (diameter info at different
places and not only the general length and diameter).
Erik Peter Meijer
Reply to
Erik Peter Meijer
Check out

Tom
...or take a look at the bodies of the Black Box GBU-31s. They are very well done.
Reply to
Rufus
Thanks! That's choice!
The Keeper (of too much crap!)