Mk-84 200lb general purpose bomb, measurement information????

I would like to make my own accurate 1/32nd scale Mk-84, 200lb general purpose bomb, using a lathe. To make this possible I need accurate measurement information of the Mk-84 2000lb bomb (diameter info at different places and not only the general length and diameter).

Erik Peter Meijer

Reply to
Erik Peter Meijer

Check out

Tom

...or take a look at the bodies of the Black Box GBU-31s. They are very well done.

Reply to
Rufus

Thanks! That's choice!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)