MODELFEST HolidayCon Model Flea Market College Park, MD SATURDAY!

Looking for a Hard-To-Find Kit or Hobby Item?

Come to ModelFest and discover our great Vendor's Room!!

The ModelFest Plastic Hobby Flea Market is a Plastic Modelers' EXTRAVAGANZA of...

  • Old & New Kits!
  • Reference Materials!
  • Decals!
  • After-Market Parts & Accessories!
  • MUCH MORE!

Saturday, December 2 - 10AM - 1PM College Park, MD Holiday Inn

10000 U.S. Route 1 Exit 25A off I-95/495 Beltway Admission Only $5 At the Door =B7 Spouse & Juniors $1! EARLY BIRD ADMISSION 9 - 10AM: Only $10

OUR BIGGEST COLLEGE PARK VENDOR ROOM IN TEN YEARS!!! Lots of Regular Folk selling their collections!

Vendors Scheduled for College Park Show: Rare-Plane Detective Firehouse Hobbies Jim Shaw Nostalgic Plastic Pete Flanagan Faust Hamden Ken LaSala KPLS Systems Travis Mantha Stan Piet Mike Howe Plastic Addict (Charles Connor) Tom Roskelly David Douglas Michael DeWalt

For directions and more information:

malamutant