Model Aero Park

Last night during a meeting of the local service department group, I used the public time to interduce the idea of a 10 to 30ac park where RC planes and Model rockets could be flown in the Rosamond area.

Reply to
Starlord

You are a star.

Reply to
almax

It will be a uphill deal and on april 14th I've got to pass out info about what Model Rockets are like, they know nothing about them and even asked about them as we are in the Edwards AFB air space, but they don't fly that low here. But I've started the ball rolling, figure if it gets done, then the rocketeers from L.A. and the rest of the AV area could come up to fly too.

Reply to
Starlord

Excellent.

Reply to