gerda car park lock

I Guess this is the right group to ask.
Ok basically where I used to live there is a free car park and where I'm
living now there is no parking. My pevious address I lived there for 19
years and they're installing a gerda gate lock.
Now obviously I will not be allowed to park there as I no longer live there
but I have no other options the nearest place I can park requires a permit
at £110 a year I believe which I cannot afford. This was an ideal place to
park an is usually never even half full as theres mainly an elderly base of
people who live there.
Pretty much being quite cheeky here I guess is there anywhere\way I could by
a key for this new gate lock ?
It is an ideal location to park as my daughters nursery is only 15 minutes
away, its safe not very well lit.
hopefully someone can be of help.
Thanks
Reply to
souls
From the manufacturer with a properly signed letter of authorisation from the estate management. This is the usual process with such keys.
Reply to
Peter
It would seem like I cannot park there unless I live there. To get a key you have to produce a tenancy agreement and a v5 registration document. All of which show me living at a different address. So the estate management wont give me a letter of permission as I dont have any right to park there unless I live there.
Not its not the greatest thing to ask, but it seems crackers not to park in a empty car park thats ideal, otherwise I'm pretty much stuffed as where to park.
I understand this is a probably frowned upon request but I not quite sure what else to do as I cannot afford a permit.
Thanks
Reply to
souls
Ottawa Canada
The proper thing to do would be to ask the owner f the car park for a key to it. Note they are within their rights to say no or levy an annual fee for the use of their car park.
Brian
"souls" (souls2souls snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) writes: > I Guess this is the right group to ask.
Reply to
Brian K.Lingard
lets get this correct. you are asking us to help you break the law. come up with "£110" or get a clue thief.. here is the first clue for ya,
my2¢
Reply to
Key
there is a clue for ya ...
there is another...
there is another...
here is another clue for ya, you could sell your car and take public transportation.
Reply to
Key
"Brian K.Lingard" snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message news:dvdf6i$e5m$ snipped-for-privacy@theodyn.ncf.ca...
how is he gonna do that ? the person is obvously totally clueless....
Reply to
Key
Thank you for all the many replies there tickled my funny bone.
Contacted landowner and came to an agreement of paying £60 a year to park there. Problem solved everyone is happy now.
Reply to
souls
Hi Brian,
Thanks for this did exactly that and came to an arrangment to pay £60 for per year.
Reply to
souls
Made an interesting read. I do apologise if I have offended your ethics, not quite my intention so again my apologies.
Reply to
souls
Even if you somehow get past the new gate lock on the car park, if your car is found in the car park without permission to be there, you will soon find your car has been towed away at your expense and the gate lock re-keyed so your illicit key will no longer work.
Brian
Reply to
Brian K.Lingard
It certainly did make for an interesting read. As a professional licensed locksmith I read and occasionally (rarely) participate in this forum. I especially appreciate Billy B. Edward's participation here and can't help but wonder what Tom Swiderek did which improved society. I'd really like to know.
I'd say you have a bit of egg on your face, Key. Souls very obviously did have a clue! Soul resolved the issue his/her self, in spite of your mild-to-wild and needless invectives and without your help. Do you read every FAQ on every site and forum you visit?
Crow-pie quiche?
Rad
Reply to
Radrunner
Thanks Rad,
I'm not here as much as I used to be since doing more travel, but thanks for the compliment. Tom is IMHO a true professional who won't settle for second best. Just look at anything he has been involved with, always first class and his honesty is beyond question. BBE.
snipped-for-privacy@MTtestdriver.com wrote: > > It certainly did make for an interesting read. As a professional > licensed locksmith I read and occasionally (rarely) participate in this > forum. I especially appreciate Billy B. Edward's participation here and > can't help but wonder what Tom Swiderek did which improved society. I'd > really like to know. > > I'd say you have a bit of egg on your face, Key. Souls very obviously > did have a clue! Soul resolved the issue his/her self, in spite of your > mild-to-wild and needless invectives and without your help. Do you read > every FAQ on every site and forum you visit? > > Crow-pie quiche? > > Rad
Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.
That's rather insulting. You post on a locksmith forum, and ask for help violating another person's property. You should be ashamed of yourself. (most) Locksmiths are more honorable than that.
Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Site Timeline