gerda car park lock

From the manufacturer with a properly signed letter of authorisation from the estate management. This is the usual process with such keys.

Reply to
Peter

"Buy a coping saw, and learn to cope."

Reply to
Joe Kesselman
Reply to
Brian K.Lingard

"Brian K.Lingard" snipped-for-privacy@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote in message news:dvdf6i$e5m$ snipped-for-privacy@theodyn.ncf.ca...

how is he gonna do that ? the person is obvously totally clueless....

Reply to
Key

Great! Locksmithing is *not* the answer to everything; sometimes social engineering is a lot more effective.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman
Reply to
Brian K.Lingard

It certainly did make for an interesting read. As a professional licensed locksmith I read and occasionally (rarely) participate in this forum. I especially appreciate Billy B. Edward's participation here and can't help but wonder what Tom Swiderek did which improved society. I'd really like to know.

I'd say you have a bit of egg on your face, Key. Souls very obviously did have a clue! Soul resolved the issue his/her self, in spite of your mild-to-wild and needless invectives and without your help. Do you read every FAQ on every site and forum you visit?

Crow-pie quiche?

Rad

Reply to
Radrunner

Thanks Rad,

I'm not here as much as I used to be s>

Reply to
Billy B. Edwards Jr.

That's rather insulting. You post on a locksmith forum, and ask for help violating another person's property. You should be ashamed of yourself. (most) Locksmiths are more honorable than that.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon