TB-3E COSMO Safe

Hello there, I have a TB-3E COSMO, manufactured by TOCABI. I am curious as to how to gain entry after my battery has died. I have the serial number of the safe, the emergency knob that you use if you must manually open it, etc...and I am just sitting here with it all staring at this thing..trying to figure out what I have to do. Is there a number I can call? Or can any of you tell me how I can figure out what my emergency combo is? Because the combo I have set on the electronic keypad doesn't work with the manual knob.

Anyhow, thanks in advance.

~Paige~

Reply to
truepaige

Not sure what model that is. Most cheap import safes with electronic locks and batteries on the inside, have an override key. If you don't have that, call a safe technician.

Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS

Thank you very much. =)

I am about to just call a technician but before I do, is there any suggestions such as a way to detect it with my serial that I can use? I have the knob, but can't find my paper with the override code.

Reply to
truepaige

Reply to
wayne c

Can you upload a clear picture somewhere (NOT HERE) on the internet and post a link here?

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML, CJS