Nakajima Green in Humbrol paint (mix)

Hi all,

I ready to paint my Ki-43 in 1/72 scale.But the Nakajima paint is very diiffecult in Humbrol .Maybe someone of You can help me.H.149 seems to be to bluish.Correct.It seems to be more greenish.I looked at J-com etc. but most paints the most modellers used are Gunze or others. So, what can I do?Take a green?Please,help me.I don't have a airbrush,only brushes.

Reg.Han Krol.The Netherlads.

Reply to
han krol

"han krol" wrote