Nearest Model Shop to Disneyland?

Brookhurst is the only one that comes to mind....
thx - craig
Reply to
who me?
There's Prestige Hobbies in Hobby City on Beach Blvd. in Anaheim which isn't too far from Disneyland.
J. Bright
Reply to
jhbright
Brookhurst is much better.
Jim Klein
"jhbright" wrote:
Reply to
West Coast Engineering
One would hope that you want to know because you'll be ditching the ball-and-chain and the ruggies at DL, while you go off to enjoy yourself.... but I bet the hobby shop's just an afterthought.
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
Now, if you asked about the nearest shop to Disneyland tha was run by amoral, dis-honest sleazebags that I wouldn't give a dime to for anything I would say "Monsters in Motion" but you didn't so I won't mention it.
-John
Reply to
John
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (John) wrote in message >
Oh, my. What was I thinking? I would NEVER do anything that would hurt or otherwise this FINE establishment of WONDERFUL people and their FINE products. I was only KIDDING! Yes, that's it! KIDDING! I have NO IDEA how anyone could dislike these GREAT people.
-John
Reply to
John