Nearest Model Shop to Disneyland?

Brookhurst is the only one that comes to mind....

thx - craig

Reply to
who me?

There's Prestige Hobbies in Hobby City on Beach Blvd. in Anaheim which isn't too far from Disneyland.

J. Bright

Reply to
jhbright

Brookhurst is much better.

Jim Kle>There's Prestige Hobbies in Hobby City on Beach Blvd. in Anaheim which isn't

Reply to
West Coast Engineering

One would hope that you want to know because you'll be ditching the ball-and-chain and the ruggies at DL, while you go off to enjoy yourself.... but I bet the hobby shop's just an afterthought.

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Now, if you asked about the nearest shop to Disneyland tha was run by amoral, dis-honest sleazebags that I wouldn't give a dime to for anything I would say "Monsters in Motion" but you didn't so I won't mention it.

-John

Reply to
John

Oh, my. What was I thinking? I would NEVER do anything that would hurt or otherwise this FINE establishment of WONDERFUL people and their FINE products. I was only KIDDING! Yes, that's it! KIDDING! I have NO IDEA how anyone could dislike these GREAT people.

-John

Reply to
John