Need some boxes

Need boxes for the following:
Aeroclub Fokker D.VI, Bristol Scout D.
Air Lines B-25 and decal.
L.S. Yokosuka Willow floatplane.
MPM Wellington Mk.IC and decals.
Revell Polikarpov I-16 and instruction sheets x2.
TIA
Tom
Reply to
maiesm72
Might I assume you're looking for original instruction sheets and not scans? I may have an I-16 sheet in the files.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Bill
You assume correctly. Trying to complete some kits that a friend passed on to me. We pick up things at contests and meetings and do a lot of swapping. All of those listed (and more) were in just the most recent batch. We also pick up specifics for each other. He's in Scotland.
There were also a couple of Meikraft kts. I have to check my spares box for boxes and instructons for them.
Tom
Mad-Modeller wrote:
Reply to
maiesm72
I'll check to see if the I-16 is in the files. I hope the PO won't lose that one if I have it. ;]
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller