new kits

my great music buddy sent me another box of kits...
a sealed mpc he 177 i now have three!
aurora/heller fw 190 f
italieri fw 190 d-9
testors fw 190 d-9 (same kit guys?)
jo-han bf 109 f or g
matchbox dornier skyservant
heller f4u
italieri reggiane re2001
heller spit mkxvi e
heller tg8
heller liore 45
guess i'll become a 180 builder.
and a frog fan.
Reply to
someone
and a mureax 117 hellr also.
Reply to
someone
The only 'small' French type from Heller I haven't built. I have one here but oddly I haven't had it more than 5 years so I haven't gotten to it yet. I wonder how the parasol construction comes out on that one. Their Fw 56 was a bit dicey at that point.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
I'll try that...
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
neccessity ain't the mother, it's poverty... i get real creative.
Reply to
someone
Been there, done that!
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
well, it has helped me lose some weight. i'll trade lunch for a kit anytime.
Reply to
someone
Fine job! Nothing better than taking crap someone was throwing out and making a major use item out of it. Cheers
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
Works very well......
Actually I got the idea watching a Food Channel program with SWMBO. A guy was doing a professional job of frosting a cake and used something like this. I figured that it could work for painting. When I saw the price of the cake turntable ($25.00!), I fabricated my own. On a similar note, a friend (and local Keeper of too much crap), Retzer, uses an old discarded phonograph turntable (hand-turned).
The Old Timer
damn, i passed on a lightweight potters wheel about 10 years back.
Keeper, sing your song, please......
The Old Timer
Throw it away and hell you'll pay! Better hang on to it-be worth money some day! Cheers,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
you guys are killin me.