[OT] Two centuries for the Army

"It has been popular in the last few years to refer to the Americans who fought World War II as the nation's greatest generation, and the description has much validity. But on this Army birthday remember that every generation of American soldiers, from the militiamen at Cambridge in 1775 to the troops who patrol Baghdad and Kabul today, has faced the nation's most difficult tasks honorably and professionally."

or

.

On this 230th birthday of the United States Army I salute its Soldiers, past, present, and future. I'm proud to have been a small part of its glorious history.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Happy belated birthday to all you doggies!

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Thanks, Gyrene! :)

Reply to