Panzer Museum Munster - Real WWII Armor pictures!

Hi all,

I am (have been) posting about 300 real armor pictures to alt.binaries.models.scale from the Panzer Museum Munster. Seem pretty accurate and might be nice for ref shots, markings etc... I found these on alt.binaries.military I think... Kudos to the original poster, as they are a pretty great set.

Best to all,

Phred

Reply to
Phred