PE set for Hasagawa Ferrari Testa Rosa

I am starting the Hasagawa Ferrari Testa Rosa 250. I purchased a HobbyDesign photo-etch kit that includes PE spokes for the wire wheels. However, the instructions that come with that PE set mention nothing about building the wheels. What does one use for a hub? The hub from the kit wheels appears to be too small. I know you are supposed to use the kit rims. Also, there are five planes or layers of spokes. which go on the outside and which on the inside?

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Geez Don, you made me hook up my scanner!!

Sounds like someone swiped the instructions. Here you go:

should answer your questions.

And who says that Usenet is dead?! :-)

BTW, that 250 is a nice kit! Enjoy!

Peteski