Ques regarding Air Force TO

The fella that directed me to the PDF of TO 1-1-4 really did me a solid. Excellent info on markings size and location and paint. Thanks and outstanding.

Only problem is it's dated 1994 or so. Most of the aircraft I'm looking for anren't mentioned - F-100, F/RF-101, B-57, etc. Is there any place to find one dated to about 1966-1968. I was reading through some of my reference today and it mentioned that camo started getting applied as the air war heated up. I saw pictures of NMF aircraft with absurdly large national insignias and USAF on wing bottoms. I'd be more interested in a domething that listed the active aircraft of the era.

TIA, Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Would these help?:

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

I have one dated 21 March 78 that I can scan for you. If that will help, contact me by e-mail.

Reply to
robbelothe

"Chuck Ryan" wrote in news:1UIPh.224966$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Nice. May I ask where they were scanned from to give context. Loce the HU-16 in camo. Sweet.

frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Don't know exactly who has that site. The ref link was posted here a long time ago.

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan