red tube testor's

I do seem to recall impaling parts upon them for painting...er...model parts...

Reply to
Rufus

and the odd bit of sushi on occasion?

Reply to
someone

...funny...it seems I can't eat sushi anymore...at least not the local stuff. Not even a California roll - I think there's something about the wrap...someone suggested MSG.

Last few times I ate the local stuff I got sick, even though I liked the food...last time I not only got sick, but I also started feeling like I was having what amounted to a near panic attack...really strange.

A gal I know says that's what happens to her on MSG...I know I do have issues with MSG, but with my Crohn's now I got a whole new set of issues...

Reply to
Rufus

A0pm,=3D

They have some, two sides of a shelf thats about 5 feet tall and maybe

8 wide. If anything that's their smallest category. What were you looking for?
Reply to
eyeball

I found this

sale here
a bunch on ebay.

Reply to
eyeball

i have no faith in small town sushi. the stuff here is cat food. for a low discretion cat. the stuff in v-ville is ok if you are pickey enough to find it. i am. been eating it since i was 8. it's easy to make. google up something easy and see if it fixes. life would get wicked grimmer without raw sea slug guts on the menu. you know the brown slimey stuff no one eats? yum....just call me soy boy.

Reply to
someone

john brunner, retief stories and ee smith. if you need, i can dig out titles. ee smith is easy, i have skylark of valeron, gray lensman, and triplanetary, and skylark 3. really want the other lensman and skylarks. maybe old stuff, but he did invent space operas. where would card and crew be without? thanks...

Reply to
someone

thanks! screw eblah. rather give ernie the money.

Reply to
someone

...my motto has always been - "never order seafood in the middle of the desert" for years. What I've really been eating of late is sushimi, I think.

My other food motto is - "there's two things I like about my food - I like it cooked, and I like to chew it myself".

Reply to
Rufus

Heh, I got far more exposure to fumes at work than I probably got in a month at the workbench. But of course, management said it was perfectly safe. And I'm sure they were right. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

eyeball typed out:

My idea of heaven. I know where my 'discretionary income' would go.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

D3D3D=3D

I probably won't be back there for a few weeks, I usually go once a month, but if you want mail me the titles and I'll take a look.

Reply to
eyeball

food...last time I not only got sick, but I also started feeling like I was having what amounted to a near panic attack...really strange.

The ex-wife has similar reactions. There's a whole list of chemical additives she can't be exposed to.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

my motto, if it's organic, if i can arm wrestle it down my throat and it's moving slowly, it's food. (stolen and modfied from robert heinlein.)

Reply to
someone

will the title of what i have be ok? easier to copy and look, methunks.

Reply to
someone

before or after the second head and green scales grew in?

Reply to
someone

amen, brother!

Reply to
someone

Before now MSG had just gotten my guts churning...I was thinking at first I was developing a shellfish allergy - that happened to my dad as he got older. First got sick on some baked clams.

But hearing this from two sources now makes me suspect MSG. Or both...

Reply to
Rufus

...also amongst my list of "nevers" - "never go anywhere where you can't breath, or you're not at the top of the food chain"...

Reply to
Rufus

submarines ok?

Reply to