red tube testor's

anything but the one's listed would be fine, ok?

Reply to
someone

if i could get there, i would stay.

Reply to
someone

hearing that country joe and the fish song in my head.....eat flowers and kiss babys on lsd.

Reply to
someone

they say this is the largest book store in the world...

crw59

Now why did that make me think of Maury's catchphrase? Just kidding! :-)

Reply to
Richard Brooks

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following on 17/10/2008 03:14:

Sign of the times I guess?

Richard Brooks

The real blessing...or curse to my wallet...is that it's around the corner from my favorite hobby shop. A trip to both wipes out my spending money for the month :)

Reply to
eyeball

=3D3D3=3D

Sure, and since I'd bet hard currency you have a lot more then me, I'll get some ideas for myself.

Reply to
eyeball

I did some e-business with them. Good stuff.

Reply to
eyeball

Funny...first thing I ever wanted to do in life was join the Navy and be in subs...but my rule pretty much rules out submarines, space travel, and safari.

I was actually recruited for astronaut training once...that was when I made up my mind that I just plain didn't want the job...

Reply to
Rufus

..."the woodchuck love me, we smoke pcp, I wanna make friends with the badger"...

- Dead Milkmen.

Reply to
Rufus

it does devour people.

Reply to
someone

yep, let's drive to the bahama's

Reply to
someone

..."the odds of a catastrophic failure during a shuttle launch are 1 in

500"...and then there's that thing about bone de-calcification in zero G, redistribution of body fluids, my old friend - ionizing radiation...

...airplanes are safer. And fly more often. Which brings up another quotable quote from a friend of mine that left to go work on rockets - "the best thing about working on rockets is that they don't come back".

Reply to
Rufus

great. what kind do you like?

Reply to
someone

ote:

rote:

Well...at least you didn't wind up on the news for being caught going after a rival while wearing a diaper ;)

Reply to
eyeball

...see what over-education gets ya?

Reply to
Rufus

14=3D

Most anything written in the golden age. Anything up to maybe the late

50s early 60s. Clarke, Bradbury, some of the cheesy pulp stuff too. But no L Ron, it's against my religion ;)
Reply to
eyeball

what? no diuretics or slimeatology?you won't pat a succession of pimp puke dorks $300,000 to become a "clod"? basically, your campelldonian too, correct? godd science, good writing and interesting?

Reply to
someone

ote:

10:=3D

Sure...Who Goes There/The Thing is one of my favorites, but as long as it's interesting I can forgive bad science or mediocre writing.

Reply to
eyeball