red tube testor's

Oh, I see you've met my former supervisor.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

that's the thing for sure. people who can write stuff you want to read are the goal. then if they can do science and tech, we win. that's why i like laumer so much and heinlein and clarke and.....well, you know.

Reply to
someone

dated his sister. the non-zombie one. she was ok. i could read by her glow.

Reply to
someone

mmmmmmsticks, thai sticks. brown mexican dope. i heard all about that stuff. i was a monk, of course. never did anything bad.

Reply to
someone

...I was working on my pedal board over the weekend and tried to clean some sticky adhesive off a tie-wrap holder with rubbing alcohol. That didn't work so I hit it with some enamel thinner. Yeah...I crossed the streams, and the result was something I hadn't encountered since the 70s...

Reply to
Rufus

whee.

Reply to