Request: Dragon !/48 Focke wulf Ta-152 H-1

G'Day

I have the italeri kit but for some magic (and very fortunate) reason I got the dragon engine detail parts that thus allow the display of the engine. As the italeri kit does not contain instructions on how to put the engine & nose together I would like to request for the full dragon kit instructions.

Marcin

Melbourne, Australia

Reply to
Marcin

Marcin

I have the kit and will copy the instructions for you and I am also in Melbourne email me and I'll forward them onto you

instructions.

Reply to
Umineko

Just got them. Thank you