Royal Canadian Navy Aircraft Finish and Markings 1944 to 1968

It is my great pleasure to announce that Patrick Martin's newest book concerning the finish and markings of the aircraft of the Royal Canadian Navy is finally available for purchase!

The book is co-authored by noted RCN historian Leo Pettipas and has taken 25 months of exhausting research and writing to finish.

This is THE definitive RCN aircraft finish and markings book.

Over 400 drawings (59 in colour) and more than 600 photographs (47 in colour) illustrate, and ample text describes, the complete finish and markings history of all RCN aircraft.

Aircraft types include: Avro Anson V, Grumman Avenger TBM-3E, AS 3 Mk

1, AS 3 Mk.1/ECM, AS 3 Mk 2, AS 3M, AS 3M2, TBM-3W2, Target Tug, McDonnell Banshee, Barracuda Mk.II, Mk.III, Beechcraft Expeditor, Fairey Firefly FR.I, T.I, T.2, FR.IV, AS.5, North American Harvard, Sikorsky HO4S, Bell HTL-4/6, Piasecki HUP, Hawker Sea Fury F.10, FB.11, Sikorsky Sea King, Supermarine Seafire Mk.III, Mk.XV, Canadair Silver Star, Fairey Swordfish, Schweizer TG-3A, de Havilland Tiger Moth, Grumman Tracker S-2, CS2F-1, CS2F-2, CS2F-3, Supermarine Walrus Mk.I, Mk.II, Grumman Wildcat, Mk.V, Mk.VI and sundry types; Sikorsky Hoverfly Mk.I, de Havilland Sea Hornet, Hawker Sea Hurricane, Fairey Gannet, Blackburn Shark, Fairey Albacore, Hawker Seahawk.

The ship section has details of the Canadian involvement and histories of: Fighter Catapult Ships, CAM-ships, MAC-ships, escort carriers, HMS Nabob, HMS Puncher, HMCS Warrior, HMCS Magnificent, HMCS Bonaventure and all other RCN vessels and bases to operate RCN aircraft including helicopter decked ships from HMCS Labrador and HMCS Buckingham, to the last City class frigate HMCS Ottawa.

Also included are details on all Air Groups, Schools, Flights and Squadrons of the RCN.

NOTE: As an introductory special a very limited number of copies have been printed with ALL 400 drawings rendered in FULL COLOUR! These premium editions can only be purchased through the CanMilAir Decals site by simply choosing the "Full Colour printing" option from the drop down box. These full colour editions will not be available in stores and will only be available while the limited quantities last!!

Discounts will be applied if, in addition to the RCN book, you purchase one or both of Pat Martin's previous books dealing with aircraft of the RCAF (pre unification) and the CAF/CF (post unification).

You can order your books directly from Patrick Martin by going to:

Cheers,

Wm. (Bill) Burns CanMilAir Decals London, Ontario

Reply to
wmburns