Royal Navy Flag Officer colours question

Hi

Just doing the Classic T-22 Vampire and was wondering if anyone had a better idea of the colour than just "Sea Blue Gloss" as advised by Classic or "Gloss Dark Blue" as I've found in the Warpaint Hunter book for the T.8 Flag Officer Flying Training a/c? I have a lot of dark blues and so far I'm just going to have to go with Blue Angels 1999 F-18 blue! Unless........ :-)

TIA

Reply to
peter marshall