Service carts

Hi all,

Who makes 1/48th scale US and UK WWII/Korea aircraft service carts ? So far, I've found only a follow-me jeep, made by Verlinden, but that's not really what I'm looking for, and there's a Corean company that makes a general purpose UK airfield tractor. I'm more specifically looking for bomb loading carts, engine startup carts and fire fighting vehicles. TIA.

Reply to
[**]Serge D. Grun