1/24 or 1/25 Weapons?

For police cars? Specifically, M16, M4 series, with and without M203. If not, anyone interested in them?

Reply to
Robert Skipper

Jim K

Well, the M4 is looking good. The trick will be casting it. I've never done anything that small. Any interest out there in a plain 1/25 bald figure I've done from a Centurion crewman? He bears a striking resemblance to me, but don't let that scare you. ):

Reply to
Robert Skipper