1/24 or 1/25 Weapons?

For police cars? Specifically, M16, M4 series, with and without M203.
If not, anyone interested in them?
Reply to
Robert Skipper
Lots of luck. I can't believe how little there is in the way of extra odds and ends like this for 1/24 scale. Hardly any figures and only limited production of tools and other accessories -- especially compared with 1/35 stuff. It's not like no one builds car/truck models.
Reply to
Jim K
Well, the M4 is looking good. The trick will be casting it. I've never done anything that small. Any interest out there in a plain 1/25 bald figure I've done from a Centurion crewman? He bears a striking resemblance to me, but don't let that scare you. ):
Reply to
Robert Skipper