sikorsky legal rights

hi all, here is something VLS released a caterpillar D7 sea bee tractor Caterpillar is very aggressive about there intellectual property
unfortunately they cannot do anything about it because it is a military vehicle owned by the united states and is public domain. Next time they try a cease and desist on someone that company should say PROVE IT. Any comments please email me direct cheers John Geigle
masterpiecemodels llc wrote:

John, I agree with you and pointed that out to that legal eagle. I also mentioned the age of the kit and how I felt it was none of their business what I do with my kit. I got the standard form letter back from the twit responding to none of my points. Maybe I'll keep it and make a crash scene with it and publish pictures on the internet. That seems far more damaging to their pinwheel outfit than my selling a kit. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE

Maybe one of you eBay sellers ought to sue eBay for violating the terms of its own users agreement. Don't know what it says, and that might not work, but if any corporation can arbitrarily assert that Product X cannot be sold and get their way, where is eBay's due diligence to determine the likelihood that the claim has merit? Sikorsky has no business relationship with any of us and is unlikely to give a fig what we say, think or do. EBay depends on buyers and sellers, and might just get some spine if poked from the other direction.
Mark Schynert
Bill Banaszak wrote:

You could title it "The Future of Sikorsky Public Relations".
--
Edwin

(Remove "DIESPAMDIE!")