Small Space Building

This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------030308030809080401080001 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Hi there, I've been building models for a while (and was pretty serious for a while). But now I'm in college and living in a pretty small dorm room (I've got some desk space and drawer space). I don't so much mind losing the amazing quality of airbrushes, but I enjoy building models.
Do you guys have any suggestions (most basic tools, small models, etc.) for a guy in really small quarters that still wants to build? What kind of models are best (I'd prefer military airplanes, but I guess figurines and small vehicles might suit my thirst :) ). Maybe some sort of "small space survival kit?"
Any tips are really appreciated. Thanks, Matt Kurjanowicz
--
Matthew Kurjanowicz
CS 1050A TA