Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 910

Old kit, yes. Excellent kit, still.

Just finally got my hands one one through eBay, and didn't get reamed! Been wanting one for 25 years. Lola, you're next. Anyway, I'm looking for reference on the 1967 Nurburgring winning 910. Markings and colors of course. Any help out there?

Reply to
Gromit

My pictures from the race are black and wite and a little blurry so they won't be of help. I've found very few pix of the cars at the Nurburgring on the 'net. But the nose hatch was painted red, blue and yellow on the #17, #18, and #19. Check Exoto.com for pix of their models. Overall rather plain looking, but one of my favorite Porsche protoypes.

Reply to
Ben Valdevarona