Tamiya 1/48 1942 Ford Staff Car

I see that Tamiya has issued a kit of the 1942 Ford Staff Car. Thought it would be an interesting kit to use in a diorama or just to pose one next to
any WW2 U S aircraft. Has anyone built this kit? What did you think of i t? It brings to mind the scene in Twelve O'Clock High where General Savage (Gregory Peck) is arriving at Archbury to take command of the 918th. I'll never forget the exchange after the sentry waived the car through the gate without checking ID.
On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:57:33 -0700, Mike wrote:

Here's a review of the kit poblished on Aeroscale: <http://www.aeroscale.co.uk/modules.php? op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id449>