Tamiya Lotus Seven: engine colour

I am building the nice little Tamiya model of the Lotus Seven sports car, and I'm trying to find out the engine colour. This is the Series 2 Super Seven with a 1340cc Ford 109E Cosworth Mk. V, based on the Classic

109E engine. Tamiya has it as XF-26 Deep Green, which translates to Humbrol 88, a paint I do have in stock. My kit-car expert friends tell me it should be Ford Engine Green: a colour which I can visualise from earlier oily-hands days, but can't match with any precision.

Does anybody have an idea how close Humbrol 88 is to Ford Engine Green, and whether there is a better match in Humbrol or another paint I can get hold of in the UK?

Reply to
Alan Dicey