Tamiya RC Tanks Large Scale. New

Dropped by the hobby shop today and they had a whole new series of

1/16 RC tanks. Checked the Internet and the illustration is in <
> The ones I saw out of the box in the store were

RC German PzKw IV - Ausf.J and the KV 2.

The details were there but at that scale they look toy-like. A good weathering job might fix that. But the prices- aaaiiiyah - no way I am going to drop that kind of money.

Reply to
PaPa Peng

the Legend of LAX