VVSS Swap Academy M7 and Dragon Sherman III

Can I swap the early VVSS suspension from the M7 to the Sherman III??? Academy corrected the bogies and I like the idea of the earlier suspension on the British M4. Could the Dragon VVSS be used on the M7 to make it a late M7 or M7B??? Bob in Oly

Reply to
Bob & Jane Neuharth

On Dec 7, 5:57=EF=BF=BDpm, "Bob & Jane Neuharth" wrot= e:

Not quite. The "M3" type bogies only seem to have been used on direct vision hulls. DML's is the cast hood version of the regular production model.

The M7B1 used the very late model suspension with upswept rollers and other changes.

Overall, not a good prospect.

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne