Wanted: scale drawings for Loening OA-1A Amphibian

Willis Nye did an 8 page set of scale drawing of the Loeing Amphibians. They probably appeared in the OLD "Model Airplane News" before I was born. Anyone have a set to trade or copy?

Could use the Esoteric OA-1A vac kit, too!

Thanks,

Greg Reynolds, IPMS

Reply to
Greg Reynolds

Greg Reynolds asked:

"Model Airplane News" still had the Loening drawings from Nye available the last time I looked. They had (?) a website.

800 number is available in the back of their mag. Did Paul Matt's operation run a set? Those plans were available from some outfit in Florida a couple of years ago.

Oxmoron1 MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

Thanks for the reply.

I tried their website and emailed their plans service. SOME of the titles are still availible. This one isn't. I've got several of Model Airplane News' "Best of .... " plans books. Not there either. Have Paul Matt's book, too. No Loenings.

The hunt goes on!

Greg

Reply to
Greg Reynolds