Which PE for Trumpeter Hornet?

Hi,

I got the Trumpeter 1/350 USS Hornet and is undecided which PE set to get. My choice is between WEM or GMM. GMM lists 2 types, do you need both sets?

I've read the reviews but none specifies the differences between the two.

Any comments as to which set you all use would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hiok Malaysia

Reply to
Lim Chan Hiok

The GMM extras set adds perf catwalks among other things

Both sets are excellent. The big advantage to the WEM set is that if you are inclined to open the hangar deck, they offer an interior set. Their full set is quite expensive though.

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer