Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles

If anybody is interested in Model Horse Drawn Vehicles, have a look at this site

All/any comments will be taken aboard.
regards Radish
Reply to
Graham Green
Very nice work! My father used to build 1/12th scale horse drawn = vehicles so its nice see some one else building them. --=20 Les Pickstock
Reply to
Les Pickstock
Very nice and quite different. What materials do you use?
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
Ha, you can't fool me! Horses can't draw! How would they hold the pencil? :)
Reply to
EGMcCann
Of course they don't use a pencil. They do it on AutoCad.
The Old Timer
Take it from someone who has three of 'em out back in the barn:
They're always smarter than *you* think they are ... but they're never as smart as *they* think they are. -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)
Reply to
C.R. Krieger
With their lips like some humans do. Ask Mr Ed. ;) I started watching the re-runs just to catch the occasional Studebaker but lately I'm enjoying Connie Hines' appearances.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak
I use timber where it is required and steel for the tyres. For all the metal bits that will be painted, I use brass. Make ALL the nuts and bolts as well. I happened to get hold of a few books with the plans in them and use these for the models.
radish
Reply to
Graham Green