Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles

If you are into making scale models then take a look at this great site!!!!

Go to the MODEL GALLERY page and see some fantastic models that have been made.

There is advice on where to get plans from. There are loads of links to suppliers and other sources and a TIPS & IDEAS page. Just brows through the pages, there is loads of information on Scale Model Horse Drawn Vehicles!!

Reply to
jraah

Gee, that page directed me to another page to get info on plans. That second page said plans are still available from some sources, but did not name sources. Anyone know who these sources are?

There used to be a mag for folks building scale horsedrawn vehicles, but that mag disappeared. Too bad.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minneapolis

Hello Don,

If you take a look in the "Other Sources" page on my web site -

And go to the first four mentioned links:-

1.) THE UNIVERSITY OF READING 2.) IVAN COLLINS PLANS 3.) ROGER MORGAN 4.) WILD HORSE BOOKS & ART

You will be able to either e-mail, telephone or write for information and prices of various HDV plans from these sources.

Hope this has been of help.

If you have any photographs/pictures of any models you may have completed, please consider sending them to me, as I would be delighted to include them in the "Model Gallery" page.

Best wishes,

Reply to
jraah