old magazines

Hi....I live in NO. Va., USA and have a lot of old model and aircraft magazines to dispose of....Scale Modeler, His-Air-Dec, Air Enthusiast, Air Progress, IPMS, Replica in Scale, AirophileFlying Review International., Air Force, etc....mostly from mid 60's to about the late 80's....I do not want to ship them....e-mail me and if interested and I will arrange an appointment to look at them....I also have about 50 1/72 unbuilt models too....chuck

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Reply to
cc

Here's what I do with my old mags--

Anytime I go anywhere with a waiting room, I bring a long a couple of old mags and leave 'em behind. Model magazines aren't really that topical- old mags still have lots of interesting info.

Some of the places I have left mags: Doctor office; Dentist office; Jiffy Lube; Barber shop; Car Dealer Service lounge.

Reply to
RC Boater

Yeah, I do that with my NRA magazines, really p_____ off the liberal pukes

Reply to
cc

Didnt think about that one :)

But I do leave Astronomy magizines every time I go too....

Reply to
AM