Re: N Scale Track Plans.

Haywood=A0Jablowme wrote: Well after changing my mind about 8203948203948 times this week, lookin for other options. I have 101 track plans, but nothing there really catches my eye, or if it does, its the wrong size for my room... I have searched the net far and wide (not much viewable on the net )

Here are a few sites with track plans:

Layout Design Primer:

Thor's All gauge Page:

Mike's Small Track Plans:

You might be able to get some ideas from these. Here's an excellent book by John Armstrong, "Track Planning for Realistic Operation":

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Did a HO layout about 15-20 yrs ago :)

Just not sure about adding on later, the room I have is a spare bedroom, not much space left, so wanna do it 1ce and do it right, yea askin heaps I know...

101 track plans 46 `58, 74 79 (but way too long, and hacking plans is a pain!) are a few Im lookin at

Reply to
Biggus

Since your space is small, you may want to take a look at Iain Rice's books on "small" and "medium" track plans. Lots of interesting ideas.

Reply to
Charles Krug

yea sick of buyin books at $30-50each, then get stufff all out of them!

Thanks anyway

Would have thought there would been more layouts showboated on the net.

Reply to
Haywood Jablowme

Haywood=A0Jablowme wrote: yea sick of buyin books at $30-50 each, then get stufff all out of them! Thanks anyway Would have thought there would been more layouts showboated on the net.

------------------------------------------------- I'm looking forward to seeing your layout showboated on the net! Be sure to post the url of your website.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I have several websites for different things I do... No skin off my ear, I'll be sure to have one.

Reply to
Biggus

There are. You can go to:

Atlas