Layout plan

Hi to all,

please, does anybody have some kind of layout plan for 3 x 1,5 m to send me ....

Reply to
Zeljko

Insufficient information!

What scale?

What railroad(s) do you like?

What's the available space? Ie, is 3m x 1.5m the available space, or is it the size of the layout table? If it's the size of the table, then you will need at least 75cm additional space on at least three sides for access, so that actual layout space needed is at least 3.75m x 3m.

What experience do you have in building layouts?

Will you want to useavailable track pieces, or will you use flexible track?

Ganeral advice: buy some magazines and books, or borrow some from your library. Paper is still best when it comes to studying layout plans.

Etc.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Zeljko wrote: please, does anybody have some kind of layout plan for 3 x 1,5 m to send me

----------------------------------------------- Thor's All Gauge Page has numerous track plans in all scales:

Here are some books that should help:

"Small, Smart, and Practical Track Plans" by Iain Rice:

"The Big Book of Model Railroad Track Plans" by Robert Schleicher:

"48 Top Notch Track Plans":

These books are up to 32% off list price and include free shipping on orders over $25.

Good luck with your railroad!

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites:

Bill

The Mad Trackplanner Page is a place that has quite a few plans. One might work for you.

. These plans were done with the Atlas Right Track software.You can download this free software at the Atlas site. I think these are all N scale but would be easy to adapt to HO if that's what you want. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger