hobby lobby watchers

please let me know if there are any sales easter week. i will be near a store and a plastic sale would flost my dingy. thanks, guys.

No sale on models and the coupon's not for models either. :(

And don't reply to me here, Ed!!!

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Highly unlikely since they just ran the internet coupon sale 2-3 weeks ago.But check them periodically anyway. As stock gets 'replaced', dropped or inventory #s switched, yellow discount price tags replace the white/blue ones. Some stores start at 1/3 off, some at 1/2 off, working down to 90% off .

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

I would expect another 1/3rd off sale within the next 3-4 weeks. They just had a sale on the rockets and rocket motors and so far plastic model sales have followed the rocket sales by around 3-4 weeks. John

Reply to
John DeBoo

it's edward, actually! (g)

there are 2 stores where i'm going, so i'll have 2 to plunder. 50% off vinyl would have been sweet.

040106050909070004050305

--

Those two have not been in our HL for about a year and I just traded my last

*2/3 off* 88 for a Hasegawa 1/72 Neptune still in the wrap at the Indy show :-)

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan

Hi E,

Is it not possible to phone the store this week, explain situation & make advance purchase, to be collected when you do arrive?

There may be some clause in the coupon (Am in UK & we have nothing similar), but a talk to the manager would sort things out as its otherwise a lost sale after the period in their eyes.

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
SL

In article , "Chuck Ryan" wrote: squadron has the 88 on sale, but not quites at an affordable level for me. the ju52 is totally out of reach at near full price. but i will get one! i hope to convert one to adolph's plane with that great red and black scheme.

this is a good suggestion, but i do not hold out much hope. perhps someone here will see one for cheap and snag it for me.

Well, well, well. You finally figured it out! :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

your address is not really munged, al. all anyone has to do is read your full headers. you can change your supposed real mail address, too. but i will be carefull.

Actually, my "From" address is phony (it used to be valid but that's another story) - that's why I want that one to show up in newsgroup replies. Most bots, AFAIK, don't look at the "Reply To" address.

Whatever for? If somebody wants to email me all they have to do is click 'reply via email' or somesuch and their software should pick up the correct address. I don't want my correspondents to have to jump through hoops to contact me.

Good.

Reply to
Al Superczynski