2005 quality level

Do we still recomend "wait" ?

What are the show stoppers at the moment ? Is it flakey ? How does it compair with 2004 SP4.2 ?

Thanks G

Reply to
Giorgis

I have experienced a lot of little problems, especially with some of the new graphics and also with library features.

While you are waiting you might want to spend time learning some of the more common things you do that have been reworked:\

  1. Different symbols for a lot of the mouse feedback.
  2. Very different Select Other behavior.
  3. Different exploded view behavior
  4. Different trim command behavior.

Also, check this newsgroup for what has already been posted. And just for the record. I am still using 2004 SP4.2

Reply to
P.