Anyone having DWGeditor 2006 menu problems?

I recently updgraded to SW 2006 SP4.1. Ever since I upgraded, the menu is not not showing up properly. For example, Under FILE, there is NEW
and thats it... The other menu items are MODIFY, WINDOW, and HELP. I'm missing all the other menu items. Ive reinstalled multiple times and insured that the visus software was off.....
Thanks for your help.
TJ